any general info for a new bird driver? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any general info for a new bird driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any general info for a new bird driver?

thanks for the info you guys have been giving me. i am a converted mustang driver ('96 and '00). i would drool everytime a firebird drove past me so i finally got a 1997 bright green bird. do you guys have any general pointers you could give me?

Get most of your questions answered by doing a search. (Click the button at the top if the page) Most of your questions have been answered already in past posts..
    <b>LS1 RX7! </b> &#0124;&#0124; <a href=\"http://www.no-bling.com/image_galleries/index.php?action=viewgallery&gallery=galleries/eyeoutthere_LS1_FC\" target=\"_blank\">Full Gallery</a> <br /><br />LT1 Header Informtion/survey

Comment

yeah take your bird out and go eat some stangs!!!!!
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by greenasgrass:
        do you guys have any general pointers you could give me?<hr></blockquote>

Don't piss into the wind
        fire is hot and will burn you
        never drop the soap while in lockup

Oh you mean about your car hehe :D .

Ok, here are some of the most asked questions and pointers:
        The GTP supercharger will NOT bolt right onto your car.
        There is not a turbo kit for our cars.
        Its called Nitrous or N20 NOT NOS.
        And...Yes...I did race 12secondv6 and won :D

PS
        Please don't hurt me James :(
        White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

dont race an LS1
          \'02 firebird 5spd manual (pewter)<br />mods: whisper lid, spintech muffer with 3\" piping, strut tower brace, \"free ram air\", k&n filter, SLP CAI - next mods: jetchip stage II, lowering springs

Comment

go race a Mustang GT and be shocked that your car is not that much slower than them (I'm talking abou the new 4.6s [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Comment

no s**t, i have driven a few 4.6's, and all i can say is SLOPPY! :rolleyes:

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FORCE
                1996 CAMARO M5 3.8, SLP CAI, FLOWMASTER CAT BACK WITH 80 SERIES.<br />MODS ON THE WAY ZEXEL LSD, ONE PIECE DRIVESHAFT.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X