? on how cars run with ses light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? on how cars run with ses light

Does cars run signifcantly worse with the ses light on. Is there a loss in power at all, because i dont think i can turn mine off until i get the sensor fix. Is it bad to run with it on. My code is PO113 which is a air intake temperature circuit. WHere do i get a new one and how much.
    \"DRive it like you sTole it\"<br />RIP<br />Black 97 Camaro RS A4 (Y87)<br />3.42 LSD, Flowmaster exhaust(3in),<br />Slp Cold air intake Stage3 weight reduction (removed spare and jack)<br />\"Now a question of ettiquite, do I give you the *** <br />or the crotch?\" <br />~Tyler~ (FC)<br />!!!!NEW Ride Silver!!!! 03 WRX \"stock\"

Well it won't kill your car might run a lil rich.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I have been throwing the same code. I have drove around with it for a few months now. I think its safe to drive but I do plan on getting the sensor fixed soon.

Comment

When my ses light was on I burned hella gas and I could actaully see the fuel needle move, but when i cranked it back up after letting it sit the gas would go back up. It was really wierd, but I don't think it hurt anything on my car.
        1999 Firebird Black<br />A4 3.08 gears<br />Mods: Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, Raised Air Box, K&N Air Filter, Direct Hits Ignition, Flowmaster American Thunder 3\", 160 Degree Hypertech Thermostat, SLP Fan Switch, 3\" High Flow Cat<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=273903\" target=\"_blank\">My car on Cardomain</a>

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can get an IAT sensor from autozone(they are pretty cheap). A temporary cheap fix may be the 4.7 Ohm resistor in the IAT plug! :D

Comment

I was planning on going to the track pretty soon (for the first time) would my times be effect if differently is my ses was on then off.
            \"DRive it like you sTole it\"<br />RIP<br />Black 97 Camaro RS A4 (Y87)<br />3.42 LSD, Flowmaster exhaust(3in),<br />Slp Cold air intake Stage3 weight reduction (removed spare and jack)<br />\"Now a question of ettiquite, do I give you the *** <br />or the crotch?\" <br />~Tyler~ (FC)<br />!!!!NEW Ride Silver!!!! 03 WRX \"stock\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X