SLP 180 thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP 180 thermostat

I checked out slp's site today and i saw they have a 180 thermo for the 3.8, but it says its for front wheel drives only. Will this work on my 98 3.8l camaro or not. If not which is the right one?

justin

It's the right one. Not just for FWDs. Trust me on this, don't bother asking for confirmation. Both the SLP 160 and 180 fit our RWD 3.8's. And they're just reselling hypertechs, FWIW.
    -Rob
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago
    • SixShooter'00Camaro
      Revival
      by SixShooter'00Camaro
      Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X