Sea Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Foam

I ran tha sea foam through tha TB vac. hose but no ****e smoke is this a bad thing should I run it through again?

You didn't have much carbon build-up. The more carbon, the more smoke.
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

does anyone here have a picture of where to put the Sea foam in a 3.4 (94) camaro? im not so sure where i put it
      1994 3.4L Dark Green Camaro - Tan Cloth Interior<br />Mods - Flowmaster, High Flow Cat, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Premium Sound system (2 subs custom box, New 99 Z28 style Rims/Tires, New Clutch<br /> More to come!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Originally posted by genz11:
        does anyone here have a picture of where to put the Sea foam in a 3.4 (94) camaro? im not so sure where i put it
        <hr></blockquote>

Read this

Has a great pic Red2k1 found in there.
        94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

genz11:

I put mine inside a vacuum line between the upper intake valley. The intake sort of looks like a wishbone behind the throttle body. There are two black lines, which I think are metal, that join together right behind the upper intake. They are joined together by a rubber coupling. I pull them up, towards the hood, while the car is running. The RPMs jump up and you can hear the suction. I pour the seafoam as close to the hole as I can just to be safe but the suction at that point is so strong it can pull the fluid in easily. This might not be the best way but it's been working for me for several years now. It's also very easy to get to.

Good luck! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ May 08, 2003: Message edited by: Harbin1 ]</p>
          95 Camaro 3.4L A4<br />Bosch plugs/MSD wires, K&N FIPK , Magnaflow catback, hi-flo cat, B&M Shift+, Dee\'s spacer<br />Kenwood KDX-859, eXcelon Amps, Infinity Kappa 3-way doors and Perfect10 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/harbins95\" target=\"_blank\">Behold, the raw fury that is known as the 3.4!!!</a>

Comment

ok my hose was rubber like and I started tha car and took unconnected tha hose and put it in tha bottle is this the right way? or do I pour it into where tha vac. hose hooks up to the TB?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated again due to fire
              by ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
              1 week ago
            • RPDRed6
              For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
              by RPDRed6
              Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
              3 weeks ago
            • ssms5411
              No start problem
              by ssms5411
              So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X