please someone ive me 5 minutes of your time i need a pic of the motor thanks - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please someone ive me 5 minutes of your time i need a pic of the motor thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please someone ive me 5 minutes of your time i need a pic of the motor thanks

I really need a picture of the passenger side of the motor on a 95-97 3.8 camaro, an up close pic of the vaccuum lines so i know if mine are all hooked up right
    Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SLOWBRAEATER:
    I really need a picture of the passenger side of the motor on a 95-97 3.8 camaro, an up close pic of the vaccuum lines so i know if mine are all hooked up right<hr></blockquote>

Gotta go into work today for three hours to do some detective work, but as soon as I get back I'll try to get the pic you are requesting.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

sounds great, thanks ill be looking forward to the pics [img]smile.gif[/img] i need some closeups of the vaccuum lines and where they definately attach to make sure i did it right thanks again, all the pics i need are of the passenger side and some of the lines are kinda underneath
      Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X