SES light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SES light

I was driving around and I noticed little jerks coming from the transmission when crusing around 40. It wasn't doing it a whole lot but later it got worse and it threw the SES light. When I go to acclerate the car jumps and doesn't acclerate smooth anymore. My 97 Camaro is an auto and it only has 47k miles. Anyone had this problem before?
    1997 A4 Red Camaro 3.8 <br />SLP CAI

Go to Autozone and get the SES light scanned for free.

Comment

They can pinpoint the problem for free?

Comment

Thanks for the advice, found out it's my #6 cyclinder that has a misfire.

Comment

Cool, glad I could help.

Comment

"GTO from Hell" I is was having the exact same problem couple months ago but i didn't care for it. Check engine light came on and off, sometimes flashed too. but never got it checked. now i don't have the light on but accelation isn't smooth anymore (seems like i lost hp) .recently after reading your thread i thought it might be a misfire and wanted to have it checked. but i am not as lucky as you to have autozone in my city. i have advance auto( they suck). went to two of the shop (1st shop said that their scanner malfunctions, 2nd shop said they don't have scanner)i have decided to buy it from ebay or (if anyone wants to sell it cheaper that would be great). my car is 96 so it's obd II. here's what i found on ebay ..help me choose ..any experience with any one of them..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43989

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43989

By the way"Gto from hell", is your car running fine now? what did you changed?
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X