p0138

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p0138

ok i got my o2s driver side & passeger side done but the after i drive for maybe a day or two my ses light comes on say p0138- High Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2 is that the o2 that on the cat cuse i got a o2 sim on that but i dont know if thats the code that it will through if thats goes bad what should i do?
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Yes, there is a problem with those sims that brings up that error. I had the same thing, 'til I deleted the code.
    2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

well took to the shop where they did my o2s and found out that they only changed one not both i was kinda pissed cuse i paid for both to be put in and they where try to rip me off but what ever they put the new one in and its all good now
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El:
        its all good now
        Not because of what they did. If they changed a sensor in the manifold, it had nothing to do with the SES. They just cleared the code.

Which O2 Simulator did you order? One directly from Caspers, or just the normal one from everywhere else?
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

well it came back on last night same code im think its my o2 sim. its just a normal one but not caspers. why is caspers good if so is there a part number that i can have to order one thanks

Comment

Sticky at the top of the Exhaust section: http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=25;t=005603
            ;)
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X