Car took a leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car took a leak

Noticed today, after a short drive and back, the car took a nice piss.

I had went to target, backed in the driveway, so the leak came from the passenger side rear.

Anyway, went back out after letting it sit for about to get some lunch. I noticed it when I pulled in. Its like brand new synthetic oil.

Can't be engine oil, because I'm at 4000 now and its way to dirty to be clear looking. Power steering fluid would also be too dark, rear end lubricant would also be.

So I thought, ok maybe the a/c compressor craped all its oil out...the car does have 105k on it. Turned the compressor on, air blew cold.

I'm stumped? Any ideas?
    -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

put the cardboard underneath the sitting car & track down better from whence it's pissed from.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

thats the problem, its not leaking anymore that I can tell.

A friend of mine said brake fluid, and I agreed with him. Thats the only thing back there that could leak, but the resovoir wasn't down at all that I could tell...and brake fluid is clear like that.
      -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X