No announcement yet.

I think my car tops out at 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't they remove the little jumping Jaguar hood thing on some Jaguars because of aerodynamics?
    you'd loose like so many miles per gallons of gas just because of that little jumping jaguar.

Comment

The little jaguar? I don't think that would cause that much resistance...

I'm in the boat with everyone else that I can hit over 100 pretty easily. The only problem is finding enough open space to do it and making sure there isn't any cops nearby.

I always thought the car got air through the driver's side headlight...thats why I never put blackouts there. Well, I don't think it matters now with the CAI on.

Good luck!

Comment

its on the frame somewhere, not really sure, just follow your fuel line, i think its up by the drivers door somewhere, but yeah it could easily be clogged, one bad tank of gas can do it, never hurts to change it, they are only like 20 bucks or so. also if that doesn't help you might want to check to see if your cat is clogged that will rob a but load of power

hey Kidinthehall2001
        how do you like you jet chip, how much diff did it make, im thinkin bout gettin one
        1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Blizzard.. we don't get air through the drivers side headlight even though the intake is right behind it.. there is an air dam underneath the car right after the headlight underneath that takes air in and it goes up that and into the intake.. I'm pretty sure thats how it works
          1997 Medium Quasar Blue A4 Hardtop<br />Stero<br />Alpine Stereo CDM-7857,Kenwood Amplifier KAC-848,Two 12 Inch Pyle New Wave Subs<br />Appearance<br />Headlight, TailLight, and Turn Signal Blackouts, Limo Tint on Hatch, 35% Tint on Sides, Orange Painted Calipers and Drums, Orange Engraved Camaro, Orange Painted Hood Scoops, Orange Camaro Windshield Decal<br />Performance <br />160* thermostat, Custom T/A dual exhaust, K&N Filter, NGK Spark Plugs, All Synthetic Fluids (Maybe not a mod but costs some damn $$$), 80 Series Flowmaster with Custom Dual Exhaust, (In The Making) 3.42 Gears, Zexel Torsen Limited Slip Differential, Goodyear Eagle 1 \"Z\" Rated Tires<br /><a href=\"http://darius.100megsfree5.com/home.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://darius.100megsfree5.com/home.html</a><p>So Its not the fastest car ever made... The girls love it anyways.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Wolfy:
            hey Kidinthehall2001
            how do you like you jet chip, how much diff did it make, im thinkin bout gettin one
            <hr></blockquote>

Love it [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28<br />1987 Buick Grand National

Comment

sweet i will definitly have to look into getting one, can you really feel the diff, i mean is it work the money
              1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X