Guagues, Please Read 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guagues, Please Read 1

I'm getting the Ram Air HO Hood and I was wondering if anyone would know if this would work. I was thinking, is there any why to hook up a temp guage and use the guage pod that goes on the "a pillar" (pillar that goes from the dash to the t-tops)and have a Ram Air Inlet Temp, and maybe have some other guage fuel press or something i dont know, what would you suggest to put in the other hole?
    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Be unique! How about an egg timer?
    \'94 Camaro 3.4<br />\"No, Starvin Marvin. That\'s my pot pie.\"

Comment

what to time when my hen is going to drop eggs, dude i dont live on the farm, but i will give you that, it was unique
      Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

[pat javert]
        i'd recommend a boost guage to see how much PSI that ram air rams into your intake at higher speeds
        [/pat javert]
        :D
        [brad palmer]
        or maybe a guage for your double shot of NAAWWWZZ...of course once you get it installed
        [/brad palmer]
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

i'd go maybe A/F guage...or oil pressure...that's all i can think of

[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: navyblue2000 ]</p>
        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

this is a long shot but maybe a water temp gauge, rigged up to the air temperature module...

merlin
          2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

get a guage that measures the amount of rice the car will look like with pointless gauges on the A-pillar. Seriously, no offense, but there's no need for one. Just my $0.02 and trying to help you save some money (since you probably spent a fortune on the hood).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X