No announcement yet.

motor mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you very much viper that is the kind of post i was looking for [img]smile.gif[/img]

blldogg i don't know what you are talking about my piece for. sorry if you think i have an attitude problem seemed like the replies i was getting were just dogging me instead of trying to help me.

Comment

btw, where did you find poly motor mounts, i've been looking for them for ages
      2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

so....jack it up by the oil pan....give or take
        I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

www.thunderracing.com

your future mod is a kmember and it would probably come with them anyway

lol spike i might just do it we'll see if i can get ahold of a cherry picker or if i have some 2 x 4's ;) i probably will use a jack and some wood and i'll take a pic for you when i'm done ... there are already like 3 big dents in there that i didn't put there

Comment

hahaha, nice....well if all else fails buy another, wont be too bad, just taking off the old one will be kinda a pain
            I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by 01camaro3.8:
              thank you very much viper that is the kind of post i was looking for [img]smile.gif[/img]

blldogg i don't know what you are talking about my piece for. sorry if you think i have an attitude problem seemed like the replies i was getting were just dogging me instead of trying to help me.
              I can tell you from experience you just have to look over blldogg, he's full of piss and wind. Don't take it personal.
              2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by 01camaro3.8:
                www.thunderracing.com

your future mod is a kmember and it would probably come with them anyway
                yeah, the k-member is being installed this week and it didn't come with them. I did find this on Thunderracing:

Prothane Polyurethane Motor Mounts (Pair), 98-02 F-body
                It doesn't say what engine, so are they same on V6s vs V8s?
                2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

i'm pretty sure they are both ... i bought those i can tell you in a week or so if they work lol

Comment

yeah they aren't the same... they should specifiy on the website... i guess i have to send mine back

Comment

http://www.tacreationsusa.com/motor_mounts.htm look at the size difference ours are about half the size =(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X