Any mod ideas for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mod ideas for me?

Well it doesn't seem I'm going to have enough cash for the camera I want so modding is my only other option. Anyone know of something I can do myself that doesn't take forever to install? I don't have a garage to work in and it's about 20 degrees on average now. I may get an exhaust done at a shop but it depends on price.

I have roughly $400 to work with. Will do any installs I can by myself.

Spend it all on a Catback Exhaust.

Comment

i agree
      intake + tb bypass
      enhaust
      or just do some apperance work
      or if you really want install some heated seat warmers..mmmmmmm
      I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

im thinking hard about the mid-tube pacesetter headers....i could probably do the install myself, but im not sure....and they only cost $230 or so

Comment

pacesetter has had some fitment issues in the past.

im sure the $230 your talking about is for the painted headers...spend the extra $$$ for the ceramic coated ones u wont be sorry. The best is The CIA headers but they are also the most expensive. I am going to be buying some ceramic RKSport headers here pretty soon
          1994 white Firebird M5<br />Flowmasters, CAI, 3.73s, LSD, coated pacesetters, eibach pro-kit, bilsteins, hurst shifter, JVC stereo, 18\" C5 vette wheels, Kuhmo Ecsta ASX rubber<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299</a> <br /><br />Coming Soon: Turbo!

Comment

Headers are kind of useless if you have a completly stock exhaust...

Headers + Catback will be over $1000
            Just go with a Catback and a Cold air intake.
            20 HP + for about $500

Comment

and still get do the TB bypass....cold air while warm radiator fluid flowing thru your throttle body...anyone else see the irony?
              I will take on all comers...or come on all takers!!! Whichever you prefer.

Comment

um catback and CAI will NOT get you 20+ rwhp, more like 10 or so...and thats even pushing it a little...and headers plus catback will not be over 1000! you can get headers for around 300 tops, and there are exhausts that go for around the same, and if he installs them all himself, well lets do some simple math...300+300=600!!!!! 400 less that you could spend on something like a CAM!!!! (of course after CAI)
                2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X