X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Performance

Hello I just bouhgt a firebird-91 v6 3.1
    I wonder why it runs god but the performance
    is crap I mean my volvo 945-96 has mouch better performance how is that so is the v6 so slow
    or is there som major problem maybe just this car
    is finnish or totaly worn out! the lamp "SERV ingine soon" is on all the time and I dont know how to check this and the ingine always stop when you break and come to a stop lihgt
    Maybe somewone can help me Håkan From Sweden :(

well if you just bought it i would do i big tune up. change the spark plugs, spark plug wires, oil, oil filter, fuel filter, pcv valve, and fuel filter. then check for any worn or cracked hoses for any vaccuum leaks. after that if you still have problems check back with us. as for the performance, it's not the fastest thing straight out of the factory but it's hard to tell till you get it running good how slow it is. good luck
    i was swimming in the carribean. animals were hiding behind the rocks except for the little fish, but they told me the squid\'s trying to talk to me. oink, oink. where is my mind?

Comment

Ok its time for a real tune upp then we will see
      howe its running I mean it should go better than
      my volvo ( I think)a call the local GM dealer here in sweden and they say if I will come over there they will do a hook upp check on the car for free thats nice! a service here cost about 380 dollar oil/filter...By from now/ Håkan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X