straight boot wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight boot wires

I have teh Taylor Spiros right now, but I'm wondering if anyone know if MSD or some good brand of wire have straight boots instead of the 90 degree boot. I want these if possibel so my headers dont end up melting them.
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

the 90 degree boots are what you want with headers, not the strait boots
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

you want 45*. not staight or 90*. trust me, i tried to put the stock straights on and it didnt work and my 90* are difficult to keep from touching. 45* is the way to go cause it angle away from everything. not back up
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i have the same wires, or pretty close, i just had a shop put different ends on them and used them. you need a 90 in i think 2 places. cost me like 20 bucks to have the shop put straights on the other 4.
        Pain Heals, Chicks dig Scars, and Glory is forever.<br />3 inch custom CAI, 8.8 Accel Spiro Fero wires, Bosch platinums, Flowmaster 80 series catback

Comment

I've got the same wires running on a big block car, and trust me I know ALL about my headers melting the boots. Your going to need to pick you up some fiberglass heat shields, they are kinda pricy. I think I got 4 for like 20, and and I had to buy 4 more of course. Im sure you can get 6 of them for maybe 30 bucks. They are expensive, but trust when I say they are worth it, THEY ARE WORTH IT. Make sure you get the Taylor brand, they are silver I belive.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X