Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown Injector Fuse

Hey guys,
    Just thought I would check with fellow F-body guys. I was driving home from St Louis the other night and stopped to get gas, when I got back on the highway and got up to speed..my car just died. Looked everything over and it was fine under the hood. Looked at the fuse block and the "injector" fuse was blown. So I replaced it, blew it again. Tried it 3 times, same result. Had it towed home, and got up the next morning,.. just for the hell of it replaced the fuse... she started right up.
    I drove her for 2 weeks without a problem, then last night I was on my way out to a movie, hit a bump in the road...and again..she died. Opened the fuse block yet again, blown "injector" fuse.
    I have been told that I have a short in my fuel system. One of the guys in my car club says that the fuel pump harness might be shorting out inside the tank. Has anyone else had this same problem? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Well guys thanks for the lack of suggestions and advice. It turned out not to be the fuel pump, it was a couple of wires on the injector rail that were bare.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X