temp guage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temp guage

while driving on the autobahn one night, around 80-85 mph - car was running fine...then I just happened to look down and my temp guage was pegged all the way low. I still had heat, still had control of heat...nothing seemed to be like it was overheating. I have a 180 thermo with PCM tuned for it...thermo is like 6-7 months old. Got to my destination fine....when I restarted it was still low...and my cooling fans are on all the time now, when the engine is running.

The next day, when I went to work on my car, the only thing I really did was unhook my neg cable from my battery...when I started to drive the guage started to work again...then when I went to a high speed area, it dove back down again. Hasn't worked since...but then again i havent unhooked the battery again.

bad temp sensor?
    Slick - US Military - overseas. <br />\'01 Pewter Firebird \'Vert<br />SLP CAI, MSD coils/cables, Whisper lid, Pacesetter Headers, Borla 3\", Catco 3\" cat, K&N filter, Intense Racing PCM, Lakewood LCAs,180 TBI--&gt; BMR PHR, ZT LSD, Motive 3.42s, FFF Turbo

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X