driving the car with 2 new wires and plugs - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

driving the car with 2 new wires and plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving the car with 2 new wires and plugs

I was replacing the spark plugs and wires today but I only got 2 finished..
    Is it safe to be driving with 2 new Accel wires and NGK plugs while other 4 are still stock AC delco ones?
    1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

As far as I know it won't hurt a thing. You'll just have a few extra miles on the ones you got put on :D
    1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by O2Bsogood:
      As far as I know it won't hurt a thing. You'll just have a few extra miles on the ones you got put on :D <hr></blockquote>
      Kewl, kewl, Thanks man.
      1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

WTF.. ony two? why did you stop?

anyway, you are probably ok.. jsut get those others on ASAP just in case.. you dont wanna be the guy to find out that its not ok to only run 2 new plugs/wires, do yah?

~Billy

Comment

cause the pre 2000's take like 6 hours to change with stock manifolds while the 2000+'s take about 20 min.
          AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X