Problems with my bravada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with my bravada

this morning i went to start my bravada and it wouldnt start.. I tried to charge the car but it didnt work.. now i cant get my key out of the ignition and it wont click back to where i can pull the key out.. has this happened to anyone before.. what should i do? Tow it to the dealership? This is really bad because my BMW is not working and the camaro is at the body shop
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

happened to my buddies Z also. exact same thing. I just started jerking the wheel real fast and real hard left and right while turning the key forward, and it worked.

Comment

was that so you could starty the car or get the key out?>
      Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

i somehow got power to the car for a second and the car made a noise like a small electric motor moving... then i took my7 key out.... i waited a little while then tried to start it with my jumper charger pack... I try to start it again and the key gets stuck.. car doesnt even click or crank.. i'm thinking my battery is frozen or something but its kinda warm out now..

If i can somehow get the car to charge i'm replacing the battery but whenever i have something hooked up to the terminal and the - on a bare piece of metal... Car just wont feel powered! I'm leaving the charger on for like an hour and trying it agsain... thanks
        Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

the key is out though till i try to start it again
          Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

fixed it, battery like burst, got an optima red top
            Mystic Teal Metallic

Comment

Latest Topics