shop ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop ?

before i took my car to the shop i put a brand new engine in it and it wouldnt fire. So i took it to a shop and they fixed that prob and said that my fuel pressure regualtor was bad. so they put a new one in there and also a pcm for some other stuff. well after that the engine made some horrible noises like the internals rubbing. well the machine shop called today after we pulled the entire engine out and said that the bolck was getting to much gas and took the coating off the rings and i baically need a whole new short block so is the shop that put the regualtor in responsiable for this.
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

did u drop in the engine or did a shop? If it was you, goodluck because the fault will most likely fall to you.
    1998 Firebird 3.8, A4<br />Mods: Alum Ds, Yank TC 2800 stall, Rksport lid, FTRA, SLP air temp sensor, K&N, Flowmaster catback 2.5\" w/cutout, 3:42 gears w/LSD<br />Best E/T: 15.6 @ 86 mph (w/o gears / lsd or verter)<br />Best 60: 2.234<br /><a href=\"http://www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.teamfoxfire.iwarp.com</a> -- club site<p>To come?: l67 piston package hardened, turbo? spray? low 12\'s? well see

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X