Help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me!!!

I have been looking for an automotive computer for my car. I have checked superchips.com and hypertech.com. but still i have found nothing. All i want is my car to be pumping out 200 hp. And i thought alittle computer tweeking might settle me down for awhile, until i get the bigger stuff done. So please help me.
    \'94 3.4 liter V6<br />80 series Crossflow muffler Flowmaster<br />K&N Panel Air Filter

www.hptuners.com

$500, full tuning capabilities. Not sure about pumping out the 200hp or not, but thats the best tuner.
    2000 3800 II V6 Firebird<br />various small mods, bigger stuff later.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix6:
      www.hptuners.com

$500, full tuning capabilities. Not sure about pumping out the 200hp or not, but thats the best tuner.
      [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
      he has a 3.4l there is no tuning for it
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

:( Damn, forgot about that

I have been shamed, Ill never be a Jedi [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
        2000 3800 II V6 Firebird<br />various small mods, bigger stuff later.

Comment

the only computer tuning for the 3.4 is fastchips. they will custom tune your ecm but you gotta send it out to them and have them do it. will run you about 300 for the tune. besides that, lurk in the tuning forum. if something comes up for our cars, itll probably be posted there.
          Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

I found a tuner of ebay for a 95 3.4 5-speed. it is made by hypertech. I thought u guys said there was nothing. Looks like somebody is heading over 2 the darkside. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] :D
            \'94 3.4 liter V6<br />80 series Crossflow muffler Flowmaster<br />K&N Panel Air Filter

Comment

the hypertech for our cars was discontinued and those are pretty rare now. HOWEVER, they do basically nothing but take out the top speed limiter and recalibrate the speedo...not worth the money
              1994 white Firebird M5<br />Flowmasters, CAI, 3.73s, LSD, coated pacesetters, eibach pro-kit, bilsteins, hurst shifter, JVC stereo, 18\" C5 vette wheels, Kuhmo Ecsta ASX rubber<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299</a> <br /><br />Coming Soon: Turbo!

Comment

Originally posted by '94firebirdv6:
                the hypertech for our cars was discontinued and those are pretty rare now. HOWEVER, they do basically nothing but take out the top speed limiter and recalibrate the speedo...not worth the money
                exactly, and they are pretty rare...
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X