No power to fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No power to fuel pump

i have read and read on here for a while now.. cant find much.. i am gettin no power to my fuel pump though the grey wire.. i ran a wire to my pump from battery and burnt up my pump now had to buy new pump... where does that gray wire run and what would couse it not to get power?? any help is greatly appreiceted
    I bet you i will lose

Fuse?
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

no i could not find a fuse for it .. i found the relay but no fuse its a 94 v6 3.4
      I bet you i will lose

Comment

no i could not find a fuse for it .. i found the relay but no fuse its a 94 v6 3.4
        I bet you i will lose

Comment

did you check your manual for a chart of the fuses, I had to with my 97 3.8l, but I am not sure about a 3.4. There should be a fuse though
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

There's a 15 amp fuse in the main fuse block. Fuse #5. Found it in both my Haynes manual and a downloaded owners manual for a 94. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You say there's no power through the gray wire. Does the pink wire going into the relay have power?

The gray wire runs from the Fuel Pump Relay to both the fuel pump and to the PCM (to tell it if the pump's on).

The pink wire into the relay is from the Fuse.
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X