Air Conditioning weak, how to charge? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Conditioning weak, how to charge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Conditioning weak, how to charge?

Pretty much self explanitory, I'm not trying to drop a fortune on my AC, I have heard of kits to DIY, but I dont know what to buy and where. Now, I know this isnt for a F-body, But I didnt get an answer at ClubGP.. and I just plain like it better here, Still an L36 though.
    94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

buy one of the kits at auto zone "134A" is all over it and follow the directions that come with it... really simple
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I thought that GTPs came with L67's in them. But yeah- follow the directions. Make sure you have the low pressure side when you connect the hose. I don't think the hose will fit onto the high side, but you can cause some damage if you try to add it to thr high side
      2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Majeskyb, I stand corrected.. you know more about my new car than I do. :(

Anyway, thanks for the help.
        94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X