BEWARE OF BAD SERVICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE OF BAD SERVICE

As of some of you know there are people that do mobile services here in the no. cal. I've ran into a person (Erick Johnathan Samuels, and some short guy named Sonny) who painted my ss spoiler and it turned out to be terrible. Gaurenteed it would match the color of my car and it ended up looking destroyed after the paint dried. It looked like old faded paint when it dried, and the color didn't even match my car.

Erick then told me the white shaded parts on the spoiler were paint trying to heal. And for it not matching my color (the color turned out lighter), he told me color sanding and buffing will bring that color darker to match my paint. I brought the spoiler to 2 places and they laughed at it and said to get my money back. That color sanding and buffing will not make the spoiler look any better.

I told Erick what had happened and I wanted a refund. There was no way I was going to have him and his friend touch my spoiler. Even give them the chance to repaint it, I believe that they f*cked up the first time and they can f*ck up a second time.

He is not giving my refund, so if you decide to have a mobile service help you. Make sure you watch out for this person (Erick Johnathan Samuels), he uses this email address erickjohnssf@hotmail.com and a phone# 415-571-9365. I can refer you to a couple places that will do great bodywork paint and repair.

Once again, beware of this person name Erick Johnathan Samuels and his friend Sonny. Erick drives an older camaro that has a 305 engine and the color is blue.
    <a href=\"http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins .com</a>

Post it up on other boards...
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Yes, that is what I did. I posted it up on a few forums along with craigslist. I've gotten a few replies and thank you emails from people that have been thinking about mobile services. The mobile service that jacked me will make other mobile services look all bad. So any extra help that will make these jerks lose business especially make sure they dont do this to anyone else would be great. Thank you for the reply post.
      <a href=\"http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins .com</a>

Comment

Just received an email from a women which had her car f*cked up by the same people. Below is the email she wrote me....

Hey,

I have been tracking down these basterds who ruined my car. They are nuts; Eric's last nameis actually Johnson and he lives in South San Francisco. I am a women and they totally f*cked up my car and Eric refused to give me a refund. I think he as some sort of mental issue. I think he does this all the time. I met both he and Sonny. They need to be stopped from doing this. They have no idea what they are doing. I wish somebody would have posted this kind of ad sooner and I could have avoided making the same mistake you did. Good looking out for other people who might run accross there ad. Can we do anything about these butt holes?

As you can see that I am not the only person these guys have f*cked over and need to be stopped. With some help from you guys of course. Do what you can, before they mess up someone elses camaro (or just there car in general). Thanks everyone!

Comment

welcome to the world of "GYPSIES"

They are notorius for that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X