Computer reset? Not that way it seems... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer reset? Not that way it seems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer reset? Not that way it seems...

The thing is, I can't do the PCM reset thing the way a lot of others suggest. The only PCM fuses I've found in my '95 one fuse that says PCM in the underhood box and another that says PCM IGN in the dash. Every time I find the reset thing, everyone says to do the PCM BAT and the PCM IGN. What's the correct procedure for mine? Just undoing the battery cable?
    1995 3.4 Camaro coupe. Not new or improved. Yet...<br />Hey, I changed a brake lightbulb! Is that too ricey? :^P

Yup just disconnect a battery cable and reconnect it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ted:
      Yup just disconnect a battery cable and reconnect it [img]smile.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Give it about 15-20 mins before reconnecting.
      1998 Arctic White Camaro<br />3.8L V6 M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series with 3\" tips<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N<br />Flowtech Cutout<br />Free-Ram Air Mod<br />Blue Underbody Neon Kit<br />3 MTX 6000 10\" Subs<br />Rockford 800a2 Amp<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/jeep327\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro</a>

Comment

What's with all the other suggestions then? I'm guessing that it's a year model thang...
        1995 3.4 Camaro coupe. Not new or improved. Yet...<br />Hey, I changed a brake lightbulb! Is that too ricey? :^P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X