200hp 3.4l is it possible without power adder? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

200hp 3.4l is it possible without power adder?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Magnus:
    LT1 swap will take a little bit more work than a 3.8 swap..

It's just a recomendation to those who want to be unique with a V6.. if you really want to have a fast unique V6.. then start with a better foundation.
    <hr></blockquote>

How is a lt1 swap more work then a 3.8L swap?

Comment

• <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MustangEater8251:

How is a lt1 swap more work then a 3.8L swap?
      <hr></blockquote>

Because he said so!

Now shut up and have a tag team wrestling match!

If Russell is fat like 93v6 says, he will own in a wrestling match... NOBODY COULD BEAT YOKOZUNA!!!!! Unless 93v6 has Hulk Hogan's 24" biceps to body slam him with lol

[ October 30, 2003: Message edited by: 95Batmobile ]</p>
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

• <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 95Batmobile:

Because he said so!

Now shut up and have a tag team wrestling match!

If Russell is fat like 93v6 says, he will own in a wrestling match... NOBODY COULD BEAT YOKOZUNA!!!!! Unless 93v6 has Hulk Hogan's 24" biceps to body slam him with lol

[ October 30, 2003: Message edited by: 95Batmobile ]
        <hr></blockquote>

Not sure if Russell is big or not but if he is depending on what 93v6 is like, the size advantage is on my side.

I am 6'5" 315 lbs, accordign(weighed a week ago at the docor)

I know Magnus works out but not sure of is height.

By the way not sure this is anywhere near topic anymore.

Comment

• yea no ****..really? ya think? i tihnk magnus, - mr. "i know everything about the f-body and so therefore everyone else is wrong and i am god" - would have better sense to advise a mod to lock this post, seeing how he is one.

i honestly, by this thread, have had my belief cemented that this site is totally 3.8 biased (i used to just think it, now i know it) and that no one here gives a rats *** about the 3.4.

mostly cause of the fact that if no one was in here arguing about the 3.8 this thread would have been locked so quick it'd be like it never existed. of course since their are proponents of the 3.8 in here arguing, the "management" sees fit to not regulate it. i mean..as long as the 3.8 is being seen as the "better motor" - then why not leave it alone?

ive lost faith in this board..too bad they cant do anything to restore it. the "management" of this place sucks *** .

hybrid - \'\'hI-br&d - The offspring of a cross between species.
          Co-Founder West Coast F-Bodies
          West Coast F-Bodies Car Club - WCFB Message Board

Comment

• <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Russell:
            yea no ****..really? ya think? i tihnk magnus, - mr. "i know everything about the f-body and so therefore everyone else is wrong and i am god" - would have better sense to advise a mod to lock this post, seeing how he is one.

i honestly, by this thread, have had my belief cemented that this site is totally 3.8 biased (i used to just think it, now i know it) and that no one here gives a rats *** about the 3.4.

mostly cause of the fact that if no one was in here arguing about the 3.8 this thread would have been locked so quick it'd be like it never existed. of course since their are proponents of the 3.8 in here arguing, the "management" sees fit to not regulate it. i mean..as long as the 3.8 is being seen as the "better motor" - then why not leave it alone?

ive lost faith in this board..too bad they cant do anything to restore it. the "management" of this place sucks *** .
            <hr></blockquote>
            Im sorry we hurt your feelings big boy. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] :(
            Maybe now youve recognized the problems, you could just get over them?

Comment

• Ok if you want power just get rid of the V6 and put an LT1 in. I know i wasted alot of money in trying to put 200rwhp and never came close.
              $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

• <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 93v6firebird:

Im sorry we hurt your feelings big boy. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] :(
                Maybe now youve recognized the problems, you could just get over them?
                <hr></blockquote>

boy..for someone who says he has such a large intellect - you sure have a big mouth to go with it. what..did your mom never teach you when to shut up? you havent hurt my feelings. im just realizing how right everyone else is. this board is just like you, a joke.

thats all.

maybe now that you realized that im not gonna back down from your stupid *** and your little comments about my weight dont mean dick to me -- does that mean you'll grow half a brain and shut your mouth?

probably not. that'd be like asking you to stop breathing...

p.s. - 200 rwhp would be very easy for me to attain, just a coupla tweaks and id be there (im already at 200 chp...200 rwhp = 235 chp.

so all i have to do is get 35 extra hp. eh. not that hard. just need a few things. maybe afpr, bigger TB. that or just do the !Bar trick to the tb..get more airflow..

ill be there...easy.

[ October 31, 2003: Message edited by: Russell ]</p>

hybrid - \'\'hI-br&d - The offspring of a cross between species.
                Co-Founder West Coast F-Bodies
                West Coast F-Bodies Car Club - WCFB Message Board

Comment

• if you lal want too no honestly. i have russells heads here that i jsut did about 12 hours of porting too. he will have about 205 too the rw's as soon as he bolts them on. keep the **** flyin [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
                  boost, you got it???

Comment

• 3.8 does not have the potential a 3.4 does....sorry

especially when it comes to forced induction...I've never seen a turbo 3.8 run anywhere near 300 RWHP look at the GTP a whole 240 crank horsepower!!! SCARY!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                    Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

• <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Russell:

boy..for someone who says he has such a large intellect - you sure have a big mouth to go with it. what..did your mom never teach you when to shut up? you havent hurt my feelings. im just realizing how right everyone else is. this board is just like you, a joke.

thats all.

maybe now that you realized that im not gonna back down from your stupid *** and your little comments about my weight dont mean dick to me -- does that mean you'll grow half a brain and shut your mouth?

probably not. that'd be like asking you to stop breathing...

p.s. - 200 rwhp would be very easy for me to attain, just a coupla tweaks and id be there (im already at 200 chp...200 rwhp = 235 chp.

so all i have to do is get 35 extra hp. eh. not that hard. just need a few things. maybe afpr, bigger TB. that or just do the !Bar trick to the tb..get more airflow..

ill be there...easy.

[ October 31, 2003: Message edited by: Russell ]
                      <hr></blockquote>
                      I am better than you. What more can I say?
                      I told you, one day I might hire you to do something for me... mow my grass or plug my computer in? But youre out of a job if you dont cure that attitude.

Comment

• I think it's time for me to hit the dyno.
                        - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

• yea no kidding huh josh. i think it is time for me too hit the dyno too. i think that my highest pull migt shut a few peoples mouths. lmfao who else agree's [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          boost, you got it???

Comment

• holy **** im suprised this didnt get locked yet lol sounds more like a pissing contest to me... [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

• Imagine a V8 guy browsing this board and reading the ridiculous arguments about which V6 is better... :rolleyes: I agree with Magnus' comment about constructive criticism: if a 3.8 swap can be done for the price he says, then that's the best thing if you want power/dollar.

If you want to be unique, then the 3400 can be made quicker (as in low-15s, high-14s), for a pretty high price.

Just give the turbo 3.8s some time, they will leave the competition in the dust. I think what we've seen from them (low-14s) is only the beginning of their potential.
                              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

• How about we all go smoke some ricers? This american made vs american made hate makes me sick!!!!
                                1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                                  1 week ago
                                • RPDRed6
                                  For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                                  by RPDRed6
                                  Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  No start problem
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X