Where can I buy power window switches? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy power window switches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy power window switches?

Don't for sure this is the correct place for this. If it isn't please move it to the correct place.

This is real simple. My drivers side power window switch has gone out. I need a new one. The only place I've found that has them charges just as much for shipping as for the part. I'm not gonna play that game.

Please list some places that may carry them. Thanks in advance.

I got a replacement at the dealership, I think it was about 15 bucks...I don't remember feeling ripped off, so it couldn't have been too much.
    <a href=\"http://www.fatninjas.com/camaro\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro Convertible</a>

Comment

Hmmm. The dealer. I just assumed GM would want $50 for the OEM part. I'll have to try that since I also need one of the metal clasps that hold the trim piece on.

Comment

I paid less than $25 for all the switches in my '94 Camaro (except maybe the passenger window switch, I think). Got it all at the dealership, too.
        2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fin:
          I paid less than $25 for all the switches in my '94 Camaro (except maybe the passenger window switch, I think). Got it all at the dealership, too.<hr></blockquote>

Good deal. Off to the dealer I go then.

Comment

www.yearone.com in their NextGen section has parts like that and more for much less than the dealer.
            --Traded In--<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro (RS)<br />3.8L V6 w/4L60E Auto<br />Sport Appearance Package<br />T-Tops - Loaded<br />_ _ _ _ __________________ _ _ _ _ <br /><br />--New--<br />2003 Victory Red S10 Xtreme w/Silver Stripes<br />2.2 L4 w/MW2 5 Speed Manual<br />LS Package

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by r&ksport:
              www.yearone.com in their NextGen section has parts like that and more for much less than the dealer.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, but don't forget about shipping.
              2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

well, dont know the power button swicthes, but it cost me 7 bux for just a lil plastic fuse cover :/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                  by ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                  1 week ago
                • RPDRed6
                  For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                  by RPDRed6
                  Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                  3 weeks ago
                • ssms5411
                  No start problem
                  by ssms5411
                  So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X