need some help with the center console - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need some help with the center console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help with the center console

I need some help.Iam traying to sale this but first I can't take off.and I think you know why?
    check the pictures
    imagen 1
    imagen 2

Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

haha, the shift knob?

if its like the camaro's, you put it in first and take the pin out of the front. then yank hard on the sh*t [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] .

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Right, there is a staple in the front you have to take out first.
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
          haha, the shift knob?

if its like the camaro's, you put it in first and take the pin out of the front. then yank hard on the sh*t [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] .
          yup...then theres two small screws inside the center console...you have to pop up the change holder to gain access to them...and of course you'll have to pop off the lighter and little shift light
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

i'll buy it from you once you get it out
            1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X