spotted coolant leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotted coolant leak

I noticed my car was leaking coolant the other day and popped the hood and saw a single drip? I jacked it up and noticed the bolt directly under my belt assembly ( the small pully ) i saw the drip. I dont believe it is anything too serious, but i am curious as why this could be leaking.

changed head gaskets 30xxx miles ago, along with timing cover and water pump. I have no idea what the bolt is connected to. That is why i am asking you guys. If you need more info just let me know.

Thanks in advance
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Does anyone know what this could be? I checked the haynes guide book and it really doesn't go into detail about coolant leaks and no real good shots of the drive belt assembly?

Can anyone help me?
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      3 days ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X