Will not having airbags bring up an ses light? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will not having airbags bring up an ses light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will not having airbags bring up an ses light?

I would like to know if my airbags arent in and the detonator box wasnt in would that throw a ses light? The airbag light would probably come on right? Would this affect anything negatively?, besides dieing w/o having them?

Be carefull removing them. You don't want to accidently ground one of those hot wires and have the airbag explode in your face.

Comment

a haynes guide tell ya how to take them out [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]
      Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

It will throw a Air bag light and if you have it a service vehicle light also.
        2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

They are already out because some piece of sh** stole them out of my car along with 2 bald tires on salad shooters :( i was just wondering if somehow my car could possibly be slower if the airbag or ses light was on from not having the airbags in or that detonator box? The light wont bug me i just dont want2 make my car slower because it messes with the pcm from the bags not being there, will this happen? thanks

Comment

Nope your car will run fine.
            2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X