Where can i get an lt4 knock module? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get an lt4 knock module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get an lt4 knock module?

I would like to try one of these 2 get rid of the kr issues from my head/ cam i have a 96 3.8 and i was told this would work on my car, does anyone know for sure if it would or it wont? thanks

You have KR?

Comment

i had 10* kr before the heads/cam and it seems everyone with the heads/cam has it so i just want to be prepared for if i do have it, dom you said i could try this module, do u know where to get it at? and would it work on a 3.8 since its made for the v8? thanks and i hope this isnt to much trouble, someone has 2 keep you on your toes at 3:30 in the morning :D

Comment

Even tho I hate you to no end, and I think you are the biggest tool, here is a link, email the guy, he has 30 of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1834836888

-Steve

Comment

As dom said.. you have KR?

You had 10 degrees before.. I don't believe you. Do you have autotap logs to verify this?

How do you know you need a LT4 KM if you don't even have your engine running?

My false knock is because I need a crancase learn.. So a LT4 knock module ins't needed by me either.

You say everyone with heads/cam is doing them, who else????

you are jumping so far ahead of yourself.. why?

Get the motor running, allow some internal combustion to take place and THEN determine if you have knock retard or not.

If you have no knock retard and add a KM only thing you will be doing is adding more potential to grenade.
          Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

Thanks for the link steve, yes i know you hate me and thats fair but thanks again i really appreciate it, no im not drunk [img]smile.gif[/img] keith the reason i say i had 10* kr was because i took my car to the dealership and they had it on a tech 2 or whatever they use and they told me i had the kr, no i dont have any logs of it sorry, i said alot of people with the powerpack has kr because i thought nino said he did as well and i remember you saying you did, i didnt see the post that you said its from the crankcase realean procedure, sorry about that, keith thanks for the reply i appreciate it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X