Tire Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Help!!!

Just the other night I was driving my car when I heard a noise from the outside.. It sounds like the noise when you drove over something sticking and its only on part of your wheel. So it makes that squish sound... And it gets faster the faster the wheel goes.. Well anyway does anyone know what could be wrong? There is nothing located on the tires so it isnt tar or anything.. Please help quick!!

Derek
    Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Have the tire(s) inspected. It could be a dislodged belt if you did run over something. Also, check tire pressures and to see if the tire is out of round.

Comment

Last night I was riding in my friends car and his does the same so it has to be something on the tires...
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

You sure theres not any rocks stuck somewhere in the tread of the tire. Is there any parts on the tire that are bubbled out???
        1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

have your tires checked it may be a defect. If it is and if your tires are some what new they should give you a new one. F.Y.I. dont be afraid to ***** i work at dicount tire and thats the only way they will give you a new one
          1998 green camaro, bear rotors.<br />It\'s not how much money you have, It\'s how many toys you have.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X