Cold Start Hesitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Start Hesitation

Recently (past month) my car has had a problem when I try to run it from a cold start. Revving in neutral produces major hesitation. Ex: A WOT neutral rev, instead of going from 1k-5k. I get 1-2k, 2k-1.5k, 1.5k-3k, 3k-1k 1k-2k-4k-2k-3k ect. It just sputters alot and refuses to rev. Also have the same problem if I try to just drive it, car wants to die at the beginning of first gear every time. Once it warms up I have zero problems however. Any ideas?
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

nobody?
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

bad fuel pump...maybe it's not pumping well until the motor starts up. It runs 100% once it warms up ALL THE TIME?

Comment

yea all the time.... once the engine heats up ZERO problems... but before the engine heats up.. I have to fight to get the rpms to rise.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X