• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low's with high's

Hey guys I was out to do both the \
    - fog lights on with high beams
    and also the
    - low beams on with high beams.

I found the fogs-with-highs write up sheet. But I can't find the information on how to do the modification that allows you to retain your low beams to stay ON when the high beams are activated on a '98+ Camaro.

Can someone please provide a link to this. I performed a search but came up empty handed.
    <b>15.41</b> @ 89.80 & 15.45 @ <b>91.64</b>, 2.21 60ft, 3,440 raceweight, using <b>OEM</b> Equipment. <br />\'98 L67/M49 w/ 134,000 miles before spun bearing. \"<i>It\'s all stock, Baby</i>!\"

this is my personal write-up:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/2002camaro/docs/headlights.doc

--matt

Comment

Odd, my low beams stay on after activating the high beams. Only the fog-lamps turn off.
      \'97 Camaro: GN Turbo w/intercooler, 3.42s w/ Auburn HD posi, Bulletproof 4L60E-HD, stage II shift kit, Vette servo, MSD Ign, K&N, Ported TB/MAF, 3\" FlowMaster, 160* thermo, HPTuners v1.6

Comment

i think all 93-97s are like that...it was on a friend of mine's 1997 too. the 98-02 cars the lows go off when you turn on the highs.

--matt

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by awesomeame:
          i think all 93-97s are like that...it was on a friend of mine's 1997 too. the 98-02 cars the lows go off when you turn on the highs.

--matt
          <hr></blockquote>

on my 96, my lows stay on.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

On my 2000 my lows stay on when I put on my highs.

-Justin
            <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Lows stay on when I turn highs too

Comment

hey justin & ka...did you buy your cars new or used?

--matt

Comment

Used, but it was a 1 year lease to an old woman, and everything was stock when I got it.

-Justin
                  <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X