Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
    I think its safe to say i have more money in my V6 then any ohter person on the board. Not couting what the car cost i have $25,000 in mods.. add the $9K for the car to that...... lol

www.turbov6camaro.com &lt;&lt; check out all my pages and emial/AIM me any time...... Viper04af is my AIM...

Good luck :D
    I still need about 5-7K more to finsh the off.. **sigh** need to get back to IRAQ!!!! lol
    Jebus. What else are you planning on doing? </font>[/QUOTE]biut 5 speed or biult 6 speed 2-3k
    drags f/r 1500
    T-70 turbo 1000 ish
    if i break my rear im gonig to need a 12 bolt 2500
    HPT-649
    SUP-800
    WB -450
    Lambo doors- 1000
    body kit?????? - 1000 ish painted
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

You can do without the body kit and lambo doors. That's $2k off :D
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
        You can do without the body kit and lambo doors. That's $2k off :D
        i could but they look so good, and these ones don't lift out like im trying to fly the car they just go up

[ November 04, 2004, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: viper04af ]
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by Question:
          .....Im kind of dumb founded on this though, seeing as my father has a big block Vette, and had a Z28 as a teenager.
          easy answer, 3 parts... here it goes. 1) you are a teenager, 2) because he knows what its like to be a teenager, 3) because the stock 3.8's now are nearly as good performers as many of the stock v8's in the Z's when your father was your age.

Originally posted by Question:
          And I plan to get a Z when I turn 18,......The only thing that will be stopping me ....... will be either the money factor, or a girlfriend
          In that case, if your doing it on your own, you might as well just rule it out right now.... or just buy the beater, forget about the bird and start saving your pennies, every last one of them.

On a side note, good luck with the car. Keep learning and take it slow.
          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, Im at school now but I'll message some of you on AIM when I get home. Thanks again,
            Justin

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
            1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
            1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Thanks Ellik, but my fathers 74' Z was in no way shape or form a slouch. Ive seen the slips to prove it. But anyways, I plan to get a job as soon as I turn 16, and I dont plan to move out until I find someone or something like that. College or etc. So I wont have bills to pay. All my money will be basically used for whatever I want, except for insurance. And yea, my father does know what Its like to be a teenager, my mother says hes just a big kid now, with his mid life crisis and all. LOL, well anyways, thanks for all the help guys. If any of you want to talk, hit me up on aim. My screen name is DropTopChevy454

Comment

sorry to bring back the dead topic up top, but as far as disc brakes...

yes, 98+ had four-wheel disc brakes and pre-98 v6s had rear drums. but Y87 on the 96-97 included four-wheel disc brakes.

for more info on Y87, check out http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html
                1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Thanks j, thats some of the info I was looking for man. And I wish some more people would reply.

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                    I think its safe to say i have more money in my V6 then any ohter person on the board. Not couting what the car cost i have $25,000 in mods.. add the $9K for the car to that...... lol

I'm number two on the list of most money spent...i'm currently in the $15,000 area with MUCH more to do, plus the $8,000 for the car. It takes a lot of money to have a NICE car.
                    Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

Awesome car white.

Comment

Thanks...My cardomain site isn't great right now...Once I get further along in my build I'll update it some more. I have a bunch of stuff to still get and put the car back together.
                        Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

Yea, I especially LOVE the back ground. If you know what I mean, heh. Check out my cardomain, its in my sig!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X