Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Plugs

Hey Guys,
    I'm new to this site but I've have V6 Camaros since I got my first car. I've been using Bosch Platinum Plus 4 spark plugs in my car ('97 3.8L) w/ bosch wires. I was wondering if there is a better plug that will work better? And what kind of wires you guys recommend? I've been satisfied w/ my current plugs and wires, but I'm always looking for more power. Thanks
    \'97 Camaro 3.8L

not going to get power out of plugs and wires..... maybe better gas mileage. and little better respons in highway driving.

i like the NGK plugs an MSD 8.5mm wires www.ftpp.net
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
      not going to get power out of plugs and wires..... maybe better gas mileage. and little better respons in highway driving.

i like the NGK plugs an MSD 8.5mm wires www.ftpp.net
      What's funny is , how people claim after they change their wires , that they did get more power , they swear on it ! [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] hehe . But what the truth is , there wires really needed to be changed and they were old ! You really wont get any power from changing them , unless your old ones were pretty shot [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      98 silver camaro t-tops , loaded<br />NGK plugs , Taylor 8mm wires , Optima Red Top .

Comment

NGK All the way
        94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

NGK isnt needed but it is the best
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...