car making funny noises after starting - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

car making funny noises after starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car making funny noises after starting

After I let off the key and the car is running, it's making a funny noise. You know when you were younger and you had a playing card on the back tire of your bicycle and it hit the spokes while you were riding it, well thats what it sounds like. What could it be?

Thanks
    Black 99 M5 Camaro \"6BANGER\"<p>Sport Appearance Package, Whisper Lid, SLP Cold Air Kit, K&N Filter,Dynomax Custom Cat-Back, BMR STB, Jet Stage II Module, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Hurst Shifter with Custom Short Stick, RKSport 2\" Drop Springs, SS Hood, Poly Tranny Mount & TA Bushing, SLP 3.42 Gears with LSD, All Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants

leaking exhaust? or is it sounding like an accessory item?
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago
    • SixShooter'00Camaro
      Revival
      by SixShooter'00Camaro
      Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X