lost throttle response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost throttle response

ive lost throttle response and car hesitates when taking off i changed plugs and wires and converter anyone ever have this problem?

Fuel Filter problem?
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

are you getting a Service Engine Soon light? if so may be on of your coils..
      -Brad
      98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
      2000 V-Star Custom 1100
      If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
      :rock:

Comment

I had the same problem. I replaced my plugs, wires, cleaned air filter, but the thing that seemed to fix the problem was the fuel filter. It took me 5 min to change but be ready to be covered in a little gas. Have a bucket ready to catch the dripping gas. I released the fuel pressure in the line by: Pulling the fuel pump fuse and open the gas cap. Start the car and let it die on its own. Try to start it again just to make sure all the pressure is out. Then just unscrew the filter and put in the new one. I got mine for like $18. Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions.

[ October 25, 2002: Message edited by: bu-bye ]</p>
        White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X