Speed Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Sensor

Does anyone know which plug I have to unplug to disable the speedo, so I can exceed my govorner speed?
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

is your car an auto? cause if so you wont be getting out of 1st gear [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nikon:
      is your car an auto? cause if so you wont be getting out of 1st gear [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

bah you can use SGS to get second gear [img]tongue.gif[/img]

TTT for ya because I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry

Comment

is your car an auto? cause if so you wont be getting out of 1st gear [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

It's a manual
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

I heard you need to unplug the VSS sensor and the ABS sensor off the rear end. Never tried it. Good luck.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 99Camaro99:

bah you can use SGS to get second gear [img]tongue.gif[/img]

TTT for ya because I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry
            <hr></blockquote>

ok well thats about 70 with the tach buried...doesnt help much...btw what does TTT mean?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

btw what does TTT mean?

[img]smile.gif[/img]
              <hr></blockquote>

To The Top...brings post to the top of the page

Comment

Does anyone know if the Jet ECU 2000 will work with a manual? I know it changes shift points with an auto and removes the speed limiter. Would it be worth it or just save the extra money and get my PCM reprogramed?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X