multiple cylinder misfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple cylinder misfire

Yea my wife put in some swifty 87 in the car and ever since yesterday its been misfiring. I put some water remover in the gas tank today,along w/ 10 gal of 93 v-power, hoping it will solve the problem. If not i guess i will have to change the spark plugs. If you have any other soloutions please help
    3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

I have the same problem, but on cylinder #1. They told me to check and/or replace the plugs, check and/or replace the plug wires. Make sure the plugs are gapped right. Otherwise it is a coil pack, or an injector. You might have it put on a scanner and find out which cylinders it is misfiring on, save you some guesswork. Then go after those.
    Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

If it happened right after a fill up I woudl assume bad gas... just run it through and try to fill it up with some good stuff. I have had it happen before car ran like crap till next fill up.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X