stock spark plug question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock spark plug question

I'm trying to figure out what the stock plugs are in my 97 bird. I thought they were to be long life plugs but when i recently had a missfire problem the garage replaced the plug and gave me the old one which was labelled ACDelco 41-921 (12 month, 20,000km warranty) yet when i go to a parts store they gave me ACDelco Iridium 100,000 mile plugs. What gives? The reason I'm asking is that my missfire problem is starting to re-occur and I want to change all the plugs. THNX.

i recently changed plugs and wires (what a b_____) iused taylor wires and rapid fire #14 spark plugs runs and idles sweet...

Comment

The 14-921s are the stock platinum plugs, not iridium.

I just replaced my stock plugs and wires a few hours ago...Rapidfire #14s and Taylor Spiro wires too.

Don't think there is THAT much big of a difference over stock plugs and wires but my car was misfiring and hesitating, so anything is better than that.

Looks pretty cool though...nice blue wires! :D

BTW: 100,000 miles means they can last up to...I doubt you'd want to go that long on those plugs anyways.

[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: Blizzard96 ]</p>

Comment

my combo works great for me. Taylor wires with bosch platinum +4's- no problems at all in the last year

[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X