Air Conditioning Blows Hot then Cold - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Conditioning Blows Hot then Cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Conditioning Blows Hot then Cold

My air conditioning was working fine until about two weeks ago. Sometimes it would work when you first turned it on. Many other times it would suddenly kick on and blow cold air under heavy acceleration and work after that or after about 10-20 minutes of driving it would come on. The air is cold and does not need recharging. Wondering what the problem could be before I spend about 300 dollars to take it to a shop :(
    <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~smpuskas/\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~smpuskas/</a><br /><br />3A C-Fiber Pedals<br />Free Ram Air Mod + K&N<br />RK Sport Air Temp. Module<br />Flowmaster American Thunder 2.5\' Cat-Back<br />Chrome/Red Shifter<br />White Rally Stripes<br /><br />Audiobahn 12\' AE1200 Sub<br />Bazooka EL 1500 Class D Amp

Last week we took a road trip so southern Arizona 2 lane HY great fun driving too. However when we would romp on it to pass the AC would shut down till we slowed down adn or let off the gass pedal.
    &gt;&gt;OH 1 FIREBIRD SunsetOrangeMetalic<br />Not at All Stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X