Part Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Number

Anyone know a the part number for the passenger side fog light houseing??? Mine melted and i need to get a new one
    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

I also need this part number as my part manual dosen't have the number printed clearly.

It something like 102?09?3
    99 Midnight Blue Bird A4 Y87 TA Hatch,Driving Light Mod,Dual Highbeam Mod,Sequential Taillights,Molding&Emblem Delted,MAF Sreen Mod. 3:73 gears to come.

Comment

I also need this part number as my part manual dosen't have the number printed clearly.

99 Midnight Blue Bird A4 Y87 TA Hatch,Driving Light Mod,Dual Highbeam Mod,Sequential Taillights,Molding&Emblem Delted,MAF Sreen Mod. 3:73 gears to come.

Comment

Comment

RH - 10280985
          LH - 10280986

That's the entire foglight assembly. They don't sell just the lens, etc.

GMPD shows the wholesale price as $86, their price is $51 plus shipping, etc.
          Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

Thank you for your help....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              3 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X