best switch for fan mod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best switch for fan mod.

Anybody use a nice looking switch they used for the fan mod, something like the SLP one?

if so, can i get some info on where you got them?

and a pic would be great.

Thanks

Ryan.

[ October 15, 2003: Message edited by: slow ]</p>
    1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Radioshack sells a bunch of different switches. Or you could go to a local rice shop..they usually sell a lot of that kind of stuff.
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

tried radioshack. :(

guess i should list what i am doing.

I want a switch, that you mount with a cirle hole, and no nuts on the front.

i am making "plug in" fan switches, like the slp one, and want a nice oem look switch, nothing with nuts on the front.

Ryan.
      1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

where can i see a pic of your custom nitrous panels?

Comment

you have a e-mail

Ryan.

[ October 17, 2003: Message edited by: slow ]</p>

Comment

excuse my ignorance but what's the point of a manual fan switch?
            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

When u want to run 1 or 2 fans on either off, low, or high speeds.....Helps u cool ur car off faster at the track or wherever

Comment

allows you full control of the fans.

My 98 LS1 runs at 210 without computer programming, or manual fan switch.

When i had my HPP3 it was 198 all the time.

I sold the HPP3, so now i need something else until i get edit.

I will be installing a manual fan switch, so i can drive with the windows down, and the AC off, without the car getting to 210. (ac on, it runs 202 all day long)

Ryan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                  by ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                  1 week ago
                • RPDRed6
                  For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                  by RPDRed6
                  Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                  3 weeks ago
                • ssms5411
                  No start problem
                  by ssms5411
                  So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X