206 212 comp cam + turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 206 212 comp cam + turbo?

Do you guys think that the comp cams 206 212 cam will work descently with a turbocharged engine?
    What Im planning to do is add this cam, dyno the car, start saving money for the supersix pak, dyno the car, start saving for the turbo kit, and dyno the car, that way people will have realistic hp estimates from each mod as well as allow me to 1 save money for the next mod or 2 fix a problem that just occured from the previous mod. I think when you do heads, cam, intakes, turbo, springs, etc, etc, all at once you really dont know what caused the problem making it harder to track down and thus giving up on modding the v6 and just drop in an ls1 and forget about it.
    Thanks
    Shane
    00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

no one has any opinions on this
    Thanks Shane
    00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Comment

come on Magnus or Dominic dont have anything to say about this! What makes a good turbo cam? Come on guys [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
      Shane

Comment

sounds great to me, that way you don't have to do it all at once and you can save money... and it isn't ungodly expensive. this will also allow you to stop at some point if you ever decide your car is fine how it is... yep i like it.

Comment

thanks for your reply. Im really trying to find out if that cam will work fine for a boosted application. Opinions Please
          Thanks Shane

Comment

The 206/212 CC with a 115 LSA I beieve will work very well in a turbo application. The duration favors the exhaust and the Wider LSA are the 2 MAJOR things to look for when looking for a Forced Induction Cam! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

let me know if you find one i've been asking about turboing my car as well 98 3.8L dont want a twin turbo hear i can get more horse's out a strong singal set up n adjust it for low boost thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                by ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                1 week ago
              • RPDRed6
                For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                by RPDRed6
                Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                3 weeks ago
              • ssms5411
                No start problem
                by ssms5411
                So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X