Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynoed with current mods

wahoo.. 186rwhp 221 rwtq.. with basically k&n, whisper lid and a muffler
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

hm, sounds inflated
    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

SAE Corrected?
      <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

Nice numbers man! Was good to meet you out there today! Your car is pretty strong for its few HP mods.
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Yes those are SAE corrected. I'm just happy I could actually get a torque reading. Sucks to be you Matt =)
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ReodDai:
            Yes those are SAE corrected. I'm just happy I could actually get a torque reading. Sucks to be you Matt =)<hr></blockquote>

Good numbers then! :cool: [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

im confused. in your sig it says flowmaster exhaust, and you said just muffler...

do you have a catback or just a muffler?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Muffler and two tips.. thats all, not catback

Comment

yea, def sounds high. was that in 4th gear?

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: Ian ]</p>

Comment

Said they did everything normal so I'm guessing it was 4th or 5th. You'd have to ask OneQuickV6 he knows more about how they dyno cars than I do, first time I'd ever been there. If I can find a scanner I'll scan the dynos.

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: ReodDai ]</p>

Comment

they are supposed to dyno in 4th gear, or the gear that is a 1:1 ratio.

but even if they did it in 3rd, you would have had higher numbers than that probably, so it prob. was 4th.

but who am i kidding, if it was a professional dyno place, they know that much.

good numbers.

Comment

I know they did my roomates girlfriends z28 in 2nd gear (auto) because she had a limiter. So her numbers were roughly 5hp higher than they should have been.

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: ReodDai ]</p>

Comment

Yours was in 4th gear [img]smile.gif[/img] Very nice numbers again, I have decided that the V6's around here are just plain stronger than elsewhere!
                          <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Well should be ready to turbo it around next summer.

Comment

Sticks will dyno 4% higher than A4's.....

Also, There is up to a 2% variance between dyno's. Texas dyno's have always proven about 2% higher than NJ while Florida dyno's are about 2% lower.....

His numbers are about right.

Congrats.....
                              Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                              1996 Camaro Conv
                              2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                                by ssms5411
                                Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                                1 week ago
                              • RPDRed6
                                For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                                by RPDRed6
                                Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • ssms5411
                                No start problem
                                by ssms5411
                                So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • SixShooter'00Camaro
                                Revival
                                by SixShooter'00Camaro
                                Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X