pcm reprogramming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pcm reprogramming

I have put a 3.73 ring and pinion, and limited slip carrier assembly out of a 2001 t\a into my 1997 firebird. It is replacing the stock carrier with 3.08 gear. I wired in a speedo box to correct the speedometer situation and put a thicker tone ring in to combat the rear wheel speed sensor not reading problem. The car is almost fine, however the shift points are off and I am thinking a pcm reflash is in order. I am planning on major mods this winter while she's in storage, so pcm reprogram info or chip info would be much helpful. The 3.73 really rips in that car, just shifting from park to drive the other day with my b&m electronic shift kit in performance mode, it broke em free for a split second. It was only a chirp, but i had my foot on the brake and giving it no gas. I thought it was cool atleast. Either way i need reflash info

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
    Had to be evacuated again due to fire
    by ssms5411
    Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
    1 week ago
  • RPDRed6
    For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
    by RPDRed6
    Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
    3 weeks ago
  • ssms5411
    No start problem
    by ssms5411
    So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X