e-break handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-break handle

I was taking my center console out today to fix something. But when I was going back to put it back to gether I couldn't get the e-break handle working properly. My problem is that I took the screw out that hold the decorative leather covered handle and the metal hook that actauly latches the break came out. When I was going to put it back in I couldn't get it to hook back in its place. I could get it to hook properly with out the handle cover going on but when I attepmt it with the cover it wouldn't hook in. Has any one ever took the handle off and got it back on could you give me some tips on how to get it back on.

Thanks
    Gary

ps its for a 94 3.4 auto if that matteres any

i dont take that cover off to take the center console on mine...im almost positive that my 96 and ur 94 have the same interior

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

now I relize I don't have to take the cover off but this was my first time taking my center console out and I didn't know what I sould or need to take out to get it out. Just a mistake and how I'm having trouble fixing it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated again due to fire
        by ssms5411
        Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
        1 week ago
      • RPDRed6
        For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
        by RPDRed6
        Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
        3 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        No start problem
        by ssms5411
        So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X