vibartion through gas pedel HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vibartion through gas pedel HELP!!

I recently have done so more stuff to my car rims,lowered and put headers on it yesterday and know I'm experencing a vibration through my pedals usaually during hard accerlation I know it's coming from under the car but I don't know whats doing it any of you guy have suggestions
    look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

are your rims and itres on ballance?
    do you notice it more at certian speeds?
    Remember that sometimes, silence is the best answer.<br />Warren White<br />1996 PoloGreen Coup <a href=\"http://vampyr.settanni.net/\" target=\"_blank\">http://vampyr.settanni.net/</a> <br />\"Jealousy\"<br /> CTFBA member of the month Sept 03

Comment

hey vampry i was thiking about it and I do notice it more when I get up to about 70 or 80 and when I'm at that speed and I hit my brakes I also so feel it and when i'm turning I feel it so you think it could be that the wheels aren't ballanced right and if they are not I would feel that in all those situations
      look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by v6revenge:
        hey vampry i was thiking about it and I do notice it more when I get up to about 70 or 80 and when I'm at that speed and I hit my brakes I also so feel it and when i'm turning I feel it so you think it could be that the wheels aren't ballanced right and if they are not I would feel that in all those situations<hr></blockquote>

HMMM - I don't think I saw how many miles on your rig - but try this. Go into a relatively empty parking lot. Do some lazy circles - first right and then left (not at a million miles and hour but enough to put a little load on the opposite front tire. If the vibration increases - going one way or another - it can mean that you've got a failing (or grease hungry) wheel bearing.
        \'95 Camaro 3.4 Low miles!<br />T-tops, Just Black.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by v6revenge:
          hey vampry i was thiking about it and I do notice it more when I get up to about 70 or 80 and when I'm at that speed and I hit my brakes I also so feel it and when i'm turning I feel it so you think it could be that the wheels aren't ballanced right and if they are not I would feel that in all those situations<hr></blockquote>

HMMM - I don't think I saw how many miles on your rig - but try this. Go into a relatively empty parking lot. Do some lazy circles - first right and then left (not at a million miles and hour but enough to put a little load on the opposite front tire. If the vibration increases - going one way or another - it can mean that you've got a failing (or grease hungry) wheel bearing.
          \'95 Camaro 3.4 Low miles!<br />T-tops, Just Black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X