Car is still not starting. Need suggestions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car is still not starting. Need suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am thinking its the external pump
    - Ryan<br /> A.K.A BATMAN<br /> \"Be part of the solution...<br /> Not the problem\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BATMAN:
      i am thinking its the external pump<hr></blockquote>

So I know this guy... named BATMAN. Funny looking guy... likes to color his hair and stuff [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] He stops by once in 9 months and then I never hear from him again...

Sh*t.. and everyone thought I was dead???

How about calling me buddy?? [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img]

Steve
      -yeah.. I'm arrogant. But I'm allowed [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Any news? Did you try to route the fuel past the external pump to see if the internal pump is working?

I know its expensive, but I would recommend going with the walbro (100 bucks) in tank. This way, you can replace your old in tank pump, and your fuel system will be greatly simplified. Installation took only 2-3 hours.

Otherwise, if your stock pump has failed, and you want another stock pump- I have my old one that I removed when I did the walbro install, I'll sell it to ya cheaply.
        All gone :(<br />Best ET ever: 14.3 (I think)<br />----------------------------<br />Check out my site for exhaust clips, burnouts, and pictures, and the supercharger throttle body mod.<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/net_addict/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">Click on the Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X