TechEdge Mini-Speedometer Recalibration Controller - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TechEdge Mini-Speedometer Recalibration Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechEdge Mini-Speedometer Recalibration Controller

Will this work on my car? I want to get some 225/45/16 for the front and move the 245/50/16 to the back. It's the TechEdge Mini-Speedometer Recalibration Controller for Intense Racing. If not, what can I do? I'm more worried about to odo being off than the speedo.
    1993 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6 A4<br />F41 RPO suspension option<br />119K miles<br />Fastchip<br />K&N \"Filtercharged\"<br />Airbox cuttout CAI<br />ASP underdrive pulleys<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />Flowmaster 80 Series 2.75 cat-back<br />MangaFlow Hi-Flow Cat<br />Corvette Servo<br />16.4 @ 81 MPH

It works fine on the odometer and the speedometer. But, since it intercepts the signal after the PCM, the speed limiter is not changed.

On a side note, why not just put 245's all around? Also, 245/50/16 is so close to the original size (in total diameter), that it will not result in a change to your speedometer. I run 245's and they didnt effect the speedo. I know this because I have tested it with a GPS (also because the math works out)
    All gone :(<br />Best ET ever: 14.3 (I think)<br />----------------------------<br />Check out my site for exhaust clips, burnouts, and pictures, and the supercharger throttle body mod.<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/net_addict/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">Click on the Firebird</a>

Comment

245/50/16s DO make an ever so slight difference over the 235/55/16's. not sure about the 215/60/16s though.

at an indicated 75, i'm actually doing like 73, 74. not a HUGE difference, but one nonetheless
      2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

I have 245's now- they cost $250 a piece!!! [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] If I get 225/45/16 will it make it have a stiffer gear?
        1993 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6 A4<br />F41 RPO suspension option<br />119K miles<br />Fastchip<br />K&N \"Filtercharged\"<br />Airbox cuttout CAI<br />ASP underdrive pulleys<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />Flowmaster 80 Series 2.75 cat-back<br />MangaFlow Hi-Flow Cat<br />Corvette Servo<br />16.4 @ 81 MPH

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X